Wear fancy stack bracelets is a way to add a splash of color and fun to our fancy prom or party dresses. We all have individual taste and choice when it comes to adorning our personal beauty but few of us are talented enough to don a unique outlook. It’s not about how you carry a new fashion easily, it’s more about you adapt a fashion to be your style and statement. Now let’s talk about some fun ways of creating personal bracelet stacks, which is something almost every fashion lover is doing these days, to look sassy in colored outfits. Winter clothes are not as bright as they should be, however, some good addition of jewelry may help oomph up casual, boring cold looks. So here come the fancy stack bracelets which are better than ordinary charm bracelets which are in fashion these days.
It has got a glam factor because it has a watch, beaded bracelets and golden bands
Name initial could be either yours or of someone you love
A watch can also be included in place of golden bangle
How fancy bangle stacks are are different from typical set of bangles or charms? It’s all about your creativity and your art to put few bangles together in an order to make your stack. Some ladies have their personal taste when it comes to pairing up two or more than two colored leather bracelets with a band with beaded detailing. The color of the dress should also be kept in mind when pairing your bangles according to colors, shapes, and sizes. However here are few tips that would help one in assembling the right pairs of bangles, leather bands, and charms:
- Square shaped bracelets must not be used with round shaped watches and beaded bands
- More than one charms can be included at the same time with rubber bands or knitted friendship bands
- To add a splash of color in your assembly, you need to use twisted Cartier style bands in the bracelet stacks
- Add few silver or golden bangles
- Include a watch if possible but it must have a round dial and shape according to the shape of bangles you are using
- Spiky bangles can also be handy while you are making a stack for a night out
You can also use charms of your choice such as crosses, butterflies, skulls,and flowers in place of Japanese charm
It has beaded bangles, stone bangles and leather bands paired together in a stack
It’s worn by Christians usually. If you are very devoted to your religion and keep a strong faith in it you might want to show this in your fashion, too, by wearing cross on the wrist.
More from my site